scan documents into PDF. Support page.
Short how-to video for you. Back to questions
Short video for about multiple pages scanning. Back to questions
You can also create pdf scanned document from photos in Cameral Roll Back to questions
You can add pages, delete pages or rearrange it in Scanner+ Back to questions
Short description about Settings in Scanner+ Back to questions
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive section. Connect your account to be able upload scanned documents directly to cloud services
- Default Page Size. Select your usual page size or use "Auto" mode (recommended)
- Autodetect Borders. This features turns on border aoutodetection, so you don't need to set edges of the list manually. Highly recommended to turn this feature ON.
- Compress Documents. Use this features to transfer large files, this features compress documents before sending (lower quality)
- Password Lock. Protect your docs with personal passcode
- Support. If you didn't find your question here please use this feature to write email to our Capable Support Team
Please note: you can save as a photo only ONE PAGE document, so if the document contains multiple pages, scan them separately. Back to questions
Please note: you can change edges of the documents even after you've saved PDF file. Back to questions